Tutorial for You
As an owner, you are responsible to maintain your air-conditioners regularly to ensure it is operating in a safe manner.
- Service your air-conditioner regularly for optimized performance
- clean the air filters regularly to prevent reduction of air flow
- check with the air-con serviceman if there is a need to replace corroded/rusty air-conditioner unit
This involves using special chemicals to provide a thorough maintenance of the whole air conditioning system. For instance, pipes, fun blades and blower wheels are cleaned using appropriate chemicals to ensure they are functioning properly. Technicians also carry out lubrication of the necessary parts. Chemical overhaul also involves restoring an air conditioning system that has not been working for a long period of time. A chemical overhaul is an important procedure recommended for all air conditioning systems. This involves taking precautions before disaster strikes because technicians look at parts that are not functioning well and tries to solve problems likely to occur before they actually occur. This saves on repair and replacement cost. For Guidelines And Approve Installation Methods, visit www.hdb.gov.sg. If you need help to replace/install your air-conditioner, you may refer to the BCA website www.bca.gov.sg.What to look out for in aircon installation?
- The stainless steel bracket should not be mounted on timber fame but securely mounted on bricks or concrete walls
- The air-conditioner bracket/condensing unit should not be corroded or rusty
- Ensure proper insultation of air-conditioner condensing unit.
- Ensure no leaking of condensation water. All piping for the air-conditioner condensing unit must be run internally and the water from condensation should be properly discharged into the nearby internal floor trap
How to maintain an air-conditioner?
- to achieve optimized air-conditioning performance, periodical maintenance by a qualified service technician is recommended
- industy environment requires more frequent cleaning and maintenance of aircon
How to choose an air-conditioning system for the home?
- decide on the area that require air-conditioning
- determine the type of air-con you want
- calculate the cooling capacity you require
- consider your budget
What are benefits to have maintenance contract?
- priority will be given to contract customer especially during peak period like Chinese New Year
- regualr maintenance will prolong the life span of your air-con unit
- lower rates for parts replacement
- early faulty parts detection will reduce chances of other parts being affected
- free Water Leaking Problems Solved within Contracted Period
What does your service package cover?
- systematic and thorought check fan coil unit and condenser check
- check all safety circuits
- check for noise problem, pipe blockages
- clean and wash air filter
- check on bolts and nuts for tightness and corrosion.
- check and clean coil, water tray, blower and coolness.
- detail air-conditioner unit test